Here are 10 tips for the fragrance lover, to make sure you can make the most out of your perfume.
1. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance onto the tester paper and place it 1 foot away from yourself, and then fan it gently.
2. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance up into the air above you, and when the mist falls, inhale deeply and feel the first feeling this fragrance gives you.
3. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance on your wrists, and see how when in contact with your pulse and body warmth, the perfume changes. See how long-lasting and stable the fragrance is.
4. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance onto a handkerchief to test how it would smell like on fabric.
5. Don't apply perfume behind your ears, as it will be easy for it to mix with the secretions of your skin and form a strange smell.
6. Don't apply perfume between your breasts, as this will make it easy to form bumps and pimples.
7. Don't apply perfume in your arm pits, because when this perfume without the effect of deodorants and anti-perspirants, it will also form a strange smell when in contact with perspiration.
8. During daytime, apply perfume on your wrists, joints on your legs and above your tummy.
9. At night, apply perfume on the back of your neck.
(The above two tips are to avoid the reaction between UV rays and perfume forming allergies or damaging the skin.)
10. Don't spray fragrances onto light-coloured clothing, as this will yellow the fabric.